JETCAM CAD Viewer
The JETCAM CAD Viewer is a free tool to allow viewing of all major 2D CAD files across all local and network drives. It's provided free, 'as is' and without warranty. Extremely lightweight, JETCAM CAD Viewer can be installed on unlimited computers within your company. It provides instant viewing of all major CAD files, along with native JETCAM component files.
Updated August 2018
Note: Requires MS C++ redistributables. If your machine does not have them installed you can download them from the Microsoft website for free.
- Totally free
- No registration required to download or use
- No adverts, spyware or malware
- Small memory footprint
- Simple tree view for all local and mapped network drives
- Thumbnail images of all recognised 2D CAD files
- Does not require CAD packages to be installed to display thumbnail images
- Measurement rules showing scale of part
- Pan and zoom with the mouse
- Navigate between file structure and thumbnails with keyboard
- DWG (including AutoCAD 2018 and previous versions)
- JETCAM JGF component files
- Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10 - 32/64 bit
- 31MB hard disc space
- XGA graphics (1024x768) or above
Click on the Download link above and run the installer. Follow the installation instructions. JETCAM CAD Viewer will install an uninstaller option within the program group. You can also use Control Panel to uninstall it. All files are removed during uninstallation.