For Immediate Release
31st January 2007
JETCAM around the world in 2007
Manufacturing companies will have a greater opportunity than ever to see the benefits of CADCAM automation and efficiency with JETCAM Expert around the world as JETCAM announced details of trade events that their products will be exhibited at.
JETCAM has listed the events on their website at www.jetcam.com/shows.htm, with the most immediate shows being:
- Steelfab 2007: 29th – 31st January 2007, United Arab Emirates
- Metavak: 27th Feb – 1st Mar 2007, Holland
- Maquitec: 20th – 24th Mar 2007, Spain
- Mach-Tech 2007: 8th – 11th May 2007, Hungary
- BlechExpo: 13th – 16th Jun 2007, Germany
- TIV 2007: 4th – 6th Sept 2007, Holland
- Instrutec: 14th – 16th Nov 2007, Estonia
- Metalform China: 20th – 22nd Nov 2007, Beijing
- Fabtech International: 11th – 14th Nov 2007, Chicago
Commented Martin Bailey, Group Marketing Manager; “Manufacturers are looking for new ways to remain competitive and to get the utmost efficiency out of their existing CNC equipment. By reducing programming time, machine runtime and material waste companies are seeing a return on investment in a matter of weeks. This is something that is much easier to demonstrate in the face-to-face environment of a trade show.”
Additional trade show locations will be published on the website in the near future.