Maintenance Contracts for JETCAM CADCAM Nesting Software
This programme is designed to ensure that users of JETCAM Expert CADCAM and nesting software products are able always to employ them to best possible effect to enable them to get the highest possible material utilization as well as highest possible productivity out of their programmers and machines.
The services provided under this program are:
- Telephone and related support from the JETCAM Expert system provider
- New user releases of JETCAM Expert, that incorporate the latest automation features and other technical advances as well as interim releases in the case where these solve a particular customer problem. (May exclude updates to 3rd party licensed elements).
- Access to the Download Wizard, allowing for immediate download of program, help and utility files.
- The latest video help file, allowing users to get video and audio assistance by pressing F2 when hovering the mouse over a button
- Ability to run free third party add-ins, such as QuickCost and CAD interface APIs
- The ability to submit new feature requests and also issue reports that will be entered into the JETCAM enhancement and correction schedule
- The ability to upgrade an existing license to a higher base product by receiving full trade-in value for their current product (e.g. only pay the difference between versions, regardless of when the initial license was purchased)
- Allows the user to purchase additional features and options at a later date with guaranteed compatibility. This is an important benefit as new postprocessors and options will not work with older versions of software due to their constant development.
JETCAM strongly recommends users to participate in the Maintenance Programme